We offer a lifetime warranty on our bags that covers material or manufacturing defects.
The warranty does not cover natural aging of the leather (scratches, leather softening, patina, etc.) or misuse/mistreatment of the bags.
In the event of a problem with the bag, we will either: repair it and ship it back to you or reimburse you for repair costs incurred in your local area. If a repair is not possible, we will reimburse the purchase price of the bag. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for any repair requests.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES
If you have any questions about our return policy listed below, please contact us at email@example.com
Bags & Small Leather Goods
At bari bari München, we are committed to ensuring your satisfaction. For bags and small leather goods, if for any reason you are unhappy with your purchase, you may return or exchange your unused item within 30 days of the ship date for an exchange or refund.
Customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
Please write us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a return authorization number and we will provide a return shipping address.
Please follow these steps carefully so that we can process your return smoothly:
- The returned item must arrive to us in original, unused condition. If the returned item does not arrive in original, unused condition, the return will either be rejected altogether or you will be charged a restocking fee subject to the condition of the bag. We suggest packaging the bag in the dust bag
- Include the following with your return package: original packing slip, dust bag, and shoulder strap
- Write the return authorization number on the outside of the box and packing slip.
- Please make sure the item ships with a tracking number as we are not responsible for lost packages.
- The item must be received at our facility within 21 days from the date the return authorization number was provided to you.
- Please allow 1-3 business days after the item has been received at our facility for the processing of your refund